Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, April 26, 2009

On the Verge of Collapse

Ian and I woke up at 8am this Sunday morning (that's late these days!) and nursed like nobody's business. After yesterday's Spring Fling art/craft show, I was away from the little guy for over 10 hours and my boobs were sooooo full o' milks. I pumped 3 times at the show right there are my table and even still I was so super engorged and in lots of pain. I used my manual Medela pump and my awesome new nursing cover and yielded 7 ounces.

Here's the cover. I bought it from Lilacs & Lollipops, a crafter in Salt Lake City, and love it so much!

So anyway, after nursing Ian this morning I got up to feed George (who has been diagnosed with pancreatitis so he gets special moist kitty food) and noticed he'd thrown up AGAIN several times. These pukes are different than the others tho b/c they are less and look just like bile, not food. Plus, one had a giant hairball in it, one had plant matter (one of our house plants) and the other two are itty bitty kitty pukes. Still I called the vet and am waiting to hear back.

After feeding George I walked back into the bedroom to find Ian, happy as can be, about 3 feet away from where I left him, his legs dangling off the side of the bed, smiling real big like he knew he had accomplished a couple roll overs. I can't believe it! First off, Imissed his rolling, which is a new development milestone for him. And secondly, HOLY CRAP he almost fell off the bed. Luckily it's a Scandinavian-style bed so it's low to the ground BUT STILL. Man, I got scared and so thankful he didn't fall!

I'm going to spend the entire day today with him since I missed him all week now that I'm back at work and then the Fling yesterday all day in Fort Worth. So I declare today Ian Day. Celebrate!

No comments:

Post a Comment