Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Pump It Up

Tonight I pumped for the first time. I had heard that pumping is difficult in the beginning etc. but I must be blessed. In less than 10 minutes I had an ounce each breast. Incredible! I could have pumped more but I don't want to jack up my supply and end up with engorged breasts. Ouch!

Thanks to Carmen & Betty we were able to purchase a pretty good pump, the Lansinoh Double Electric Pump. Now that I will be buidling up a supply, I'll be able to let J feed Ian now and then so I can get some sleep, and can also take advantage of babysitters so I can go out w/o Ian for longer than 2 hours. Yay!

I also plan to us it at work once I return in April so that my mom can feed Ian my milkies while she watches him during the day. Only the best for my baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment