Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 21, 2009

One Year Ago

A year ago I was having a fun birthday dinner at Tillman's Roadhouse with a handful of close friends. I was nearly 2 months pregnant and had only recently learned about my pregnancy, so I was on my best behavior. Read: no booze.

I remember my pregnancy with such fondness. It was such a special, beautiful time, much like my 3 months with Ian when I was on maternity leave. But with the passing of time comes more special goodness. Ian is now 4 months old and is changin everyday. He can grab his feet now and thinks that's just the coolest thing ever. He got his second round of shots yesterday at Dr. Curry's which he did not like at all.


Tomorrow is my birthday! I will spend tonight with my BFF Jen eating noodles at East Wind. I suspect we'll talk non-stop for 3+ hours, because that's what we do. Tomorrow I'm spending it like the "good old days" with my mom and Ian at NorthPark. We'll stroll around, eat a Snappy Salad, drink a Starbucks, visit Anthropologie, then stop off at one of the nice NP nursing rooms for some nom-noms. Saturday we're doing lunch with my Dad, Sunday I'm SLEEPING, then Monday it's ping-pong at aunt Sylvia's.

Life with Ian is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment