Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

A Nice Morning Routine

We have the nicest morning routine I've ever experienced. I used to just hate mornings. They made me grouchy and sluggish and forced me into a lifelong habit of COFFEE. Oh wait - that's a good thing.

Anyway, the little guy, Jason and I have a sweet routine. Ian wakes up rather easily, looks at me and goes, "Uh?" He wants one of two things: nom-noms or TV. He'll even go so far as to point to the TV set - "Uh? UH?!" *finger pointing*

I flip on the telly to V-Me, advert-free international programming dubbed in Spanish. His favorite shows are Cinco Minutos Mas (Australia), Pororo (Korea), and Las Tres Mellizas Bebes (Spain).
Then while he watches his developmentally-sound TV shows, we get ready for work - make coffee, wash face, get dressed - all at our leisure. The little dude might get out of bed to amble about, grabbing this or that. But mostly, he sits on the bed looking like this:


And this:

No comments:

Post a Comment